Photograph from the “AERIAL ADANA” series.
"Akyatan Lake is Turkey's largest lagoon lake. Near the seaside of the delta areas are lakes, marshes and lagoons. This lake is located in Karatas, in Southern Turkey. Lake's water is salty, its amount varying depending on the season and proximity to the sea. Activities such as fishery, bird watching, fishing and hunting are done at the lake. The land hunting is forbidden here because it is under protection. It is the spawning ground for Mediterranean turtle Caretta caretta.
On the shore of the Akyatan Lake, the orderly area with trees resembling lines of musical notes turns into an intricate chaos near the sea and, with the help of a fine sandy beach, disconnects from the blue Mediterranean reflecting Cukurova's harsh sun." - Ali Kabas
- Form: Photography - Limited Edition
- Shipping: Free
- Ships in: 8-12 days
- Packaging: Cardboard packaging
- Print: Archival metal
- Material: High gloss metal
- Certificate of Authenticity: Included on request
- Limited Edition Prints: Photographs offered in a limited edition have a preset number of prints available. “Akyatan” comes in limited edition as below:
- 12 x 18 in. size in 20 prints
- 16 x 24 in. size in 12 prints
- 20 x 30 in. size in 10 prints
- 24 x 36 in. size in 8 prints