Photograph from the “AERIAL ADANA” series.
"The Big Clock was seen as the symbol of modernization in the history of Adana, a major city in Southern Turkey. The construction of the tower which was located in the government square at the time started in the period of Governor Abidin Pasha and was completed in the period of Mayor Yusuf Aga. Astronomer Hacı Bekir Sırrı has contributed. It is Turkey's tallest clock tower with its 32 m. height.
I had to find the most suitable angle to capture the other important symbol of Adana, the Big Clock, with its surroundings. After flying near it for a while I took my shot where I felt the the tower best stood out." - Ali Kabas
- Form: Photography - Limited Edition
- Shipping: Free
- Ships in: 8-12 days
- Packaging: Cardboard packaging
- Print: Archival metal
- Material: High gloss metal
- Certificate of Authenticity: Included on request
- Limited Edition Prints: Photographs offered in a limited edition have a preset number of prints available. “Big Clock” comes in limited edition as below:
- 12 x 18 in. size in 20 prints
- 16 x 24 in. size in 12 prints
- 20 x 30 in. size in 10 prints
- 24 x 36 in. size in 8 prints