Dunes of Patara
"While flying with my paramotor in preparation of a new exhibition, I took this aerial photo of the sand dunes in Patara Beach.
It is one of the most beautiful beaches on the Mediterranean Sea. It’s 18 kilometres long, the longest in its region. The beach is near the ancient Lycian city of Patara which is the birthplace of St. Nicholas (Santa Claus).
I was returning to my landing spot and saw the sand dunes back-lit by the typical soft pinkish yellow Mediterranean summer sunset light. I made several low passes over the dunes until I was satisfied with the composition of the image. When I landed I realized that I had maybe a minute worth of fuel left!" - Ali Kabas
- Form: Photography - Limited Edition
- Shipping: Free
- Ships in: 8-12 days
- Packaging: Cardboard packaging
- Print: Archival metal
- Material: High gloss metal
- Certificate of Authenticity: Included on request
- Limited Edition Prints: Photographs offered in a limited edition have a preset number of prints available. “Dunes of Patara” comes in limited edition as below:
- 12 x 18 in. size in 20 prints
- 16 x 24 in. size in 12 prints
- 20 x 30 in. size in 10 prints
- 24 x 36 in. size in 5 prints