Photograph from the “AERIAL ADANA” series.
"Karaisali is a town located 51 km north-northwest from the Adana city center and has been home to various civilizations since it was founded by the Romans. It always attracts tourists with its historical and natural parks.
The stunning aesthetic created by the wild colors of the nature in spring preparation and the giant Cukurova's farmland and the seasonal clouds that I witnessed during this shoot have made me to feel like flying inside of a dramatic oil painting." - Ali Kabas
- Form: Photography - Limited Edition
- Shipping: Free
- Ships in: 8-12 days
- Packaging: Cardboard packaging
- Print: Archival metal
- Material: High gloss metal
- Certificate of Authenticity: Included on request
- Limited Edition Prints: Photographs offered in a limited edition have a preset number of prints available. “Karaisali” comes in limited edition as below:
- 12 x 18 in. size in 20 prints
- 16 x 24 in. size in 12 prints
- 20 x 30 in. size in 10 prints
- 24 x 36 in. size in 8 prints