Photograph from the “AERIAL ADANA” series.
"Ceyhan River and Kucukburhaniye Village near Yilankale (Snake Castle).
In the background are foggy blue hills, fields decorated with different shades of green and brown, Kucukburhaniye Village, a curved Ceyhan river and a modern highway in the form of a thin line, reminded me of Far East style landscapes." - Ali Kabas
- Form: Photography - Limited Edition
- Shipping: Free
- Ships in: 8-12 days
- Packaging: Cardboard packaging
- Print: Archival metal
- Material: High gloss metal
- Certificate of Authenticity: Included on request
- Limited Edition Prints: Photographs offered in a limited edition have a preset number of prints available. “Kucukburhaniye” comes in limited edition as below:
- 12 x 18 in. size in 20 prints
- 16 x 24 in. size in 12 prints
- 20 x 30 in. size in 10 prints
- 24 x 36 in. size in 8 prints