Photograph from the “AERIAL ADANA” series.
"Seyhan River is the most important of Turkey's rivers flowing into the Mediterranean. Its length is 850 km. and the basin area is 20,600 km2. The Seyhan and Ceyhan rivers have given life to Cukurova through the rich alluvium they have carried throughout history. The deltas that form at their junctions with the sea are home to a rich variety of sea creatures.
I wanted to capture the exquisite curves of the Seyhan River. I figured that I could do this in the delta where the river flows into the Mediterranean and it would be easier to reach the region from the air. So, I decided to take off from Akyatan Lake, 25 km. east. On my first trial, the wind was so strong that I was dragged on the ground before I was able to take off but there was no damage. On the second day the weather was on my side and I reached the area after a long flight. When I flew behind the big curve of the river to capture the photograph that I wanted, I was surprised by the very rough turbulence. The situation was a little dangerous but I was determined. After getting the result that I wanted, I returned to my starting point, again, after a long flight." - Ali Kabas
- Form: Photography - Limited Edition
- Shipping: Free
- Ships in: 8-12 days
- Packaging: Cardboard packaging
- Print: Archival metal
- Material: High gloss metal
- Certificate of Authenticity: Included on request
- Limited Edition Prints: Photographs offered in a limited edition have a preset number of prints available. “Seyhan” comes in limited edition as below:
- 12 x 18 in. size in 20 prints
- 16 x 24 in. size in 12 prints
- 20 x 30 in. size in 10 prints
- 24 x 36 in. size in 8 prints