Photograph from the “AERIAL ADANA” series.
"Tuzla Fishery, located in the delta where Seyhan River meets with the Mediterranean in the south of Adana, is spread over an area of 800 hectares. 30 thousand kilos of fish are taken from the fishery annually. During the migration period and winter months, flamingos and thousands of water birds rest in Tuzla. Reed cat is one of the important species living in the area. Tuzla Lake and Seyhan Delta are also very important for the endangered plants. The area around Tuzla consists of sweet and salty meadows and steppes, permanent and temporary lakes, river, sand dunes, agricultural lands, plantation areas and settlements.
We went to Tuzla Lake hoping to see the pink flamingos migrating in the spring months. Unfortunately, we learned that they did not move down from north to south that year due to global warming. During the flight, that wonderful natural and virgin structure of Tuzla was laid under my feet. I heartily wish that this coastal area between Ceyhan and Seyhan rivers will remain as it is." - Ali Kabas
- Form: Photography - Limited Edition
- Shipping: Free
- Ships in: 8-12 days
- Packaging: Cardboard packaging
- Print: Archival metal
- Material: High gloss metal
- Certificate of Authenticity: Included on request
- Limited Edition Prints: Photographs offered in a limited edition have a preset number of prints available. “Tuzla” comes in limited edition as below:
- 12 x 18 in. size in 20 prints
- 16 x 24 in. size in 12 prints
- 20 x 30 in. size in 10 prints
- 24 x 36 in. size in 8 prints