Photograph from the “AERIAL ADANA” series.
"Varda Bridge is a 172 m.-long stone masonry-type bridge, built with great difficulty at the beginning of the 20th century by German engineers with the means of that period, and is still in use today.
The bridge is in a risky place for flying. After a long, winding journey, we arrived at the bridge in a valley of the Taurus Mountains. We searched for a flat and open area for my takeoff. Fortunately, we found a field not too far from the bridge. I was lucky that the wind was in my favor. I shot the bridge in a turbulent air with downdrafts that threw me around, due to the structure of the land. Not a comfortable flight at all! I once again saw the benefit of the powerful engine on my back during that flight. Nevertheless, it was a great pleasure to photograph this historical monument." - Ali Kabas
- Form: Photography - Limited Edition
- Shipping: Free
- Ships in: 8-12 days
- Packaging: Cardboard packaging
- Print: Archival metal
- Material: High gloss metal
- Certificate of Authenticity: Included on request
- Limited Edition Prints: Photographs offered in a limited edition have a preset number of prints available. “Varda Bridge” comes in limited edition as below:
- 12 x 18 in. size in 20 prints
- 16 x 24 in. size in 12 prints
- 20 x 30 in. size in 10 prints
- 24 x 36 in. size in 8 prints