Photograph from the “AERIAL ADANA” series.
"There is fishing in the natural fishery in the Sarıgöl area where fish such as sea bass, mullet and bream enter for nesting in the season. It’s a resting stop for migratory birds such as ducks, geese and flamingos. Hunting and settlement are forbidden because it is under protection.
This area, used for fishing, suddenly appeared before me like a famous painter's painting. The color gradient that started in the water continued in different shades on land. Very calm flight conditions which normally take place at the sea’s edge was not so in the Cukurova area. Air turbulance created by thermals caused by the land structure made flying difficult." - Ali Kabas
- Form: Photography - Limited Edition
- Shipping: Free
- Ships in: 8-12 days
- Packaging: Cardboard packaging
- Print: Archival metal
- Material: High gloss metal
- Certificate of Authenticity: Included on request
- Limited Edition Prints: Photographs offered in a limited edition have a preset number of prints available. “Yumurtalik Fishery” comes in limited edition as below:
- 12 x 18 in. size in 20 prints
- 16 x 24 in. size in 12 prints
- 20 x 30 in. size in 10 prints
- 24 x 36 in. size in 8 prints